Contact Deborah for a conversation about your needs and ambitions!
My goal is to create a sacred space that invites you to safely share your thoughts, feelings, and needs. Only in an atmosphere marked by curiosity, openness, and compassion can any of us discover lost aspects of our best selves waiting to be celebrated!
Whether you or someone you love need counseling or life coaching, or you want to inquire about my participation as a speaker, coach or counselor in conjunction with your special event, I welcome your feedback anytime.
Email and Phone Contact
• Email Inquiries: Deb@christiancounselingservicesaz.com
• Phone Inquiries & Scheduling of appointments: 602-402-5034
• You can also safely use the Contact Form below to stay in touch
Good Faith Estimate
No Surprises Act 2022
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical/mental health care will cost under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item.
You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Conveniently located in North Phoenix; Pinnacle Peak and Tatum (Summer hours also available in Prescott Arizona 86303)
• Phone coaching available upon request
• City & ZIP: Phoenix, Arizona 85050